Access to all three weekly meal plans:
- Classic Organic
Each weekly meal plan features:
1. A complete shopping list
2. Five full dinner menus (each meal consists of one or two recipes)
3. 1-2 desserts each week
4. 1 snack each week
5. Helpful tips for getting dinner on the table quickly
6. Easy-to-follow, "kid-approved" recipes
7. Each week you'll receive access to two weeks of menus
8. Hit "print" and you'll have your complete shopping list organized by category - making shopping easy and quick. You'll have each recipe for the week in your hands.
9. The recipes will vary, too. So you won't ea the same thing over and over.
10. Each recipe features unprocessed, nourishing, real, whole foods.
11. Each recipes serves at least 4 people (Some recipes will have leftovers - great for lunch the next day!)
12. Each meal plan makes use the list of the two-dozen pantry staples.
The difference between the Paleo and Grain-Free Meal Plans:
The grain-free meal plans omit all grains, occasionally use legumes and include the use of dairy.
The Paleo meal plans omit all grains, legumes and dairy. Some who prescribe to the Paleo lifestyle will occasionally eat raw dairy, so some of our recipes include optional raw dairy ingredients.
Click here for sample menus
This is a monthly recurring subscription for access to all three levels of menus. Your account will automatically be charged each month for this membership. You may cancel anytime by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org