Each weekly meal plan features:
1. A complete shopping list
2. Five full dinner menus (each meal consists of one or two recipes)
3. 1-2 desserts each week
4. 1 snack each week
5. Helpful tips for getting dinner on the table quickly
6. Easy-to-follow, "kid-approved" recipes
7. Each week you'll receive access to two weeks of menus
8. Hit "print" and you'll have your complete shopping list organized by category - making shopping easy and quick. You'll have each recipe for the week in your hands.
9. The recipes will vary, too. So you won't eat the same thing over and over.
10. Each recipe features unprocessed, nourishing, real, whole foods.
11. Each recipes serves at least 4 people (Some recipes will have leftovers - great for lunch the next day!)
12. Each meal plan makes use the list of the two-dozen pantry staples.
Organic Bi-Weekly Meal Plan Subscription. Choose from Classic, Gluten Free, Grain Free, or Paleo. If you enjoy cooking at home, but kids, work, or just life in general takes you out and about more regularly, then this is the meal plan for you! Take advantage of our delicious and convenient meal plans but on a bi-weekly basis. You'll have access to 2 full weekly menus per month that you can cook, shop for and prepare all on your own time table. That's a total of 14 meals and recipes to use as you choose throughout the month. You will have access to alternating weeks. Be sure to print them out as they are available for your files! Every Friday, a new meal plan is posted and the oldest menu will roll back into our archives.
The difference between the Paleo and Grain-Free meal plans:
The grain-free meal plans omit all grains, occasionally use legumes and include the use of dairy.
The Paleo meal plans omit all grains, legumes and dairy. Some who prescribe to the Paleo lifestyle will occasionally eat raw dairy, so some of our recipes include dairy as an optional ingredient.