June 19th – Paleo Monday: Salmon and Avocado Salad Tuesday: Crock Pot Chicken and Vegetables; Sautéed Zucchini with Garlic and Lemon Wednesday: Cajun Grilled Chicken; Mixed Green Salad Thursday: Tuna Casserole; Chocolate Wonder Pops Friday: Romaine with Eggs, Red Onion, Tomatoes and Dijon Dressing Snack: Lettuce Wraps with Kalamata Olives
Weekly Meal Plan Subscriptions
How do you eat organic, real, unprocessed food on a daily basis without completely stressing out? How do you do it without it breaking the bank? With our busy lifestyles we all know we should eat better, but who has the time to make a menu, find recipes the whole family will love, and write a shopping list of unprocessed, real, organic ingredients?
I have the answer for you: Weekly meal plans! I’ve developed weekly dinner plans that are delicious, unprocessed, and affordable. They’ll take the thought out of “What’s for dinner tonight?”
Each weekly meal plan features:
- A shopping list
- 5 full dinner menus (Each meal consists of one or two recipes.)
- 1-2 desserts each week
- 1 snack each week
- Helpful tips for getting dinner on the table quickly
- Easy-to-follow, “kid approved” recipes
- Each week you’ll receive access to two weeks of menus
- Hit “print” and you’ll have your complete shopping list organized by category, making shopping easy and quick. You’ll have each recipe for the week in your hands.
- Every recipe features unprocessed, nourishing, real, whole foods.
- Each recipe serves at least 4 people (Some recipes will have leftovers – great for lunch the next day!)