Welcome to Deliciously Organic!
I’m Carrie Vitt, FNTP (Functional Nutritional Therapy Practitioner), and I began my journey towards organic, unprocessed foods when I discovered my 24/7 migraines were caused by the pesticides, herbicides, hormones, etc. in the foods I was eating. Through organic, unprocessed food our family was able to reverse: Hashimoto’s disease, severe asthma, eczema, IBS, and migraines. No drugs. Just good, natural, real food. You can read my full story here.
If you live in the Dallas area and would like to book a consult with me, please contact Our Well House.
If you’re struggling with thyroid disease, here’s where I recommend starting:
1. If you have Hypothyroidism, click here.
2. If you have Hyperthyroidism, click here.
3. If you have Hashimoto’s, click here.
4. If you have Graves’, click here.
5. If you had your thyroid removed, click here.
6. If you have thyroid cysts, nodules or goiter, click here.
7. 20 Ways to Heal from Adrenal Fatigue – I realize this doesn’t have the word “thyroid” in the title, but in our practice, we’ve found that anyone dealing with a thyroid issue also has some kind of adrenal imbalance. The steps listed in this article can be life-changing!
8. 8 Ways to Detox Your Liver Naturally and Gently – your liver plays a big part in thyroid disease, so make sure to check out these tips!
9. I’m continually publishing new thyroid and health articles, so click here to read additional helpful thyroid disease info.
Here are various helpful free online classes that I teach:
1. 3 Keys to Thyroid Hormone Balance
2. How to Best Exercise for Thyroid Health
3. How to Use Essential Oils to Support the Thyroid
4. Essential Oils for Adrenal Fatigue
If you want to learn more about what to eat when you have thyroid disease:
2. Check out all of my Grain Free Recipes
3. Grab my cookbook, The Grain-Free Family Table
My online thyroid and adrenal courses:
1. If you have any kind of thyroid issue (Hypothyroidism, Hyperthyroidism, Hashimoto’s, Graves’, Cysts, Nodules, Goiter, etc.) and you are looking for a step-by-step plan, check out my Thyroid Support and Health online course.
2. If you have adrenal imbalance, or have been told that all of your labs look “fine”, but you don’t feel well, I recommend checking out my Adrenal Balance Course.
My cookbooks and meal plans:
1. The Grain-Free Family Table
2. Deliciously Organic (this cookbook contains grains, but we have a free download with all of the grain-free adaptations here)
3. Weekly Meal Plans (Classic, Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, and Paleo)