When I was diagnosed with an autoimmune disorder (Hashimoto’s disease) back in 2008, I chose a grain-free, nutrient-dense diet to help my body heal. Over the course of several years I eventually reversed my disease. In my new cookbook, The Grain-Free Family Table, I share my entire story of recovery, health tips to help you reduce inflammation and begin recovering from disease, and over 125 grain-free recipes to get you going on the path.
The book is also available for those who reside in Canada, Australia or the UK!
Booktopia (Australia) | Bookworld (Australia) | Amazon.ca | Amazon.co.uk
I wrote Deliciously Organic after overcoming chronic migraines with unprocessed, organic foods. In this book, I discusses the importance of eating a clean diet, explains how to make simple changes towards better health and share over 85 new recipes using only organic, unprocessed ingredients. There are over 100 full-page photographs to inspire, meal plan ideas and tips for leading a healthy life. Each recipe features only organic, unprocessed and whole ingredients that everyone will love, including kids and hard-to-please special guests. Here’s a sampling. . .
- Breakfast/Brunch: Lemon Sour Cream Pancakes with Blueberry Puree; Strawberry Coconut Smoothie; Tomato Basil Quiche
- Salads: Carrie’s award-winning Roasted Red Onion and Pear Salad; Thai Steak Salad; Cherry Tomato Caper Salad
- Sides: Spinach Madeline; Mexican Rice Casserole; Grilled Potatoes with Lemon Aioli
- Entrees: Tuscan Lemon Chicken; Tuna Steaks with Avocado and Tomato Salsa; Cottage Pie (old favorite); Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry
- Desserts (when you want to splurge in moderation!): Chocolate Chip Cookies (best ever!); Strawberry and Cream Tart; Creamy Lemon Ice Cream
Many asked for grain-free adaptions to the recipes in Carrie’s book, Deliciously Organic so we now offer a printable list of all of the adaptations! Recipes like Gingerbread Pancakes, Cheesy Jalapeno “Cornbread” and Raspberry Velvet Tart can all be made grain-free with our new Grain-Free Adaptations*. This is a one-time purchase. This is a list of adaptations, not full recipes. The recipes from the Deliciously Organic cookbook are needed in order to use this list of adaptations.