Deliciously Organic Cookbook
I wrote Deliciously Organic after overcoming chronic migraines with unprocessed, organic foods. In this book, I discusses the importance of eating a clean diet, explains how to make simple changes towards better health and share over 85 new recipes using only organic, unprocessed ingredients. There are over 100 full-page photographs to inspire, meal plan ideas and tips for leading a healthy life.
Each recipe features only organic, unprocessed and whole ingredients that everyone will love, including kids and hard-to-please special guests.
Here’s a sampling. . .
- Breakfast/Brunch: Lemon Sour Cream Pancakes with Blueberry Puree; Strawberry Coconut Smoothie; Tomato Basil Quiche
- Salads: Carrie’s award-winning Roasted Red Onion and Pear Salad; Thai Steak Salad; Cherry Tomato Caper Salad
- Sides: Spinach Madeline; Mexican Rice Casserole; Grilled Potatoes with Lemon Aioli
- Entrees: Tuscan Lemon Chicken; Tuna Steaks with Avocado and Tomato Salsa; Cottage Pie (old favorite); Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry
- Desserts (when you want to splurge in moderation!): Chocolate Chip Cookies (best ever!); Strawberry and Cream Tart; Creamy Lemon Ice Cream
Many asked for grain-free adaptions to the recipes in Carrie’s book, Deliciously Organic so we now offer a printable list of all of the adaptations! Recipes like Gingerbread Pancakes, Cheesy Jalapeno “Cornbread” and Raspberry Velvet Tart can all be made grain-free with our new Grain-Free Adaptations.
This is a one-time purchase. This is a list of adaptations, not full recipes. The recipes from the Deliciously Organic cookbook are needed in order to use this list of adaptations.
*A few of the recipes in the cookbook could not be adapted, such as the recipe for pasta and popcorn.