Carrie wrote this cookbook after overcoming chronic migraines with unprocessed, organic foods. In this book, Carrie discusses the importance of eating a clean diet, explains how to make simple changes towards better health and shares 85 new recipes using only organic, unprocessed ingredients. There are over 100 full-page photographs to inspire, meal plan ideas and tips for leading a healthy life.
Each recipe features only organic, unprocessed and whole ingredients that everyone will love, including kids and hard-to-please special guests.
Here’s a sampling. . .
- Breakfast/Brunch: Lemon Sour Cream Pancakes with Blueberry Puree; Strawberry Coconut Smoothie; Tomato Basil Quiche
- Salads: Carrie’s award-winning Roasted Red Onion and Pear Salad; Thai Steak Salad; Cherry Tomato Caper Salad
- Sides: Spinach Madeline; Mexican Rice Casserole; Grilled Potatoes with Lemon Aioli
- Entrees: Tuscan Lemon Chicken; Tuna Steaks with Avocado and Tomato Salsa; Cottage Pie (old favorite); Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry
- Desserts (when you want to splurge in moderation!): Chocolate Chip Cookies (best ever!); Strawberry and Cream Tart; Creamy Lemon Ice Cream
Many asked for grain-free adaptions to the recipes in Carrie’s cookbook, so we now offer a printable list of all of the adaptations! Recipes like Gingerbread Pancakes, Cheesy Jalapeno “Cornbread” and Raspberry Velvet Tart can all be made grain-free with our new Grain-Free Adaptations.
This is a one-time purchase. This is a list of adaptations, not full recipes. The recipes from the Deliciously Organic cookbook are needed in order to use this list of adaptations.
*A few of the recipes in the cookbook could not be adapted, such as the recipe for pasta and popcorn.
Order today and receive a 3-month meal plan subscription and the Grain-Free Adaptations to each recipe in the cookbook for FREE (an additional $40 retail value)! The Grain-Free Adaptations will be automatically added to your account when you login for the first time to access your meal plans.
If you choose Media Mail, please keep in mind that it could take up to 6 weeks for your book to arrive.