The gluten-free weekly meal plans include healthy servings of organic meats, vegetables, gluten-free grains, organic dairy, good healthy fats and oils, seeds, nuts, some fruits and we only use unprocessed sweeteners.
Each weekly meal plan features:
1. A complete shopping list
2. Five full dinner menus (each meal consists of one or two recipes)
3. 1-2 desserts each week
4. 1 snack each week
5. Helpful tips for getting dinner on the table quickly
6. Easy-to-follow, “kid-approved” recipes
7. Each week you’ll receive access to two weeks of menus
8. Hit “print” and you’ll have your complete shopping list organized by category – making shopping easy and quick. You’ll have each recipe for the week in your hands.
9. The recipes will vary so you won’t eat the same thing over and over.
10. Each recipe features unprocessed, nourishing, real, whole foods.
11. Each recipes serves at least 4 people (Some recipes will have leftovers – great for lunch the next day!)
12. Each meal plan makes use the list of the two-dozen pantry staples.