Cilantro Lime Grilled Shrimp is an easy and flavorful dish! The shrimp is marinated with oil, lime, and chili flakes and then seared quickly until bright pink. So simple!Print
Cilantro Lime Grilled Shrimp
It’s best to grill or cook meat at room temperature. This way the meat can cook evenly. The shrimp can be skewered, or cooked in a grill basket.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Category: Main Dish
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 2 pounds shrimp, peeled and deveined (16-20 count)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- Celtic sea salt
- Gently toss shrimp, olive oil, lime juice and chili flakes in a large bowl. Let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat grill to medium heat. Drain shrimp and either skewer or place a grill basket on the grill to preheat. Grill shrimp 2 minutes per side until bright pink and cooked through (do not overcook). Sprinkle with cilantro and sea salt. Serve.
- Serving Size: Serves 4
Keywords: cilantro lime grilled shrimp
Kelly @ The Nourishing Home