The holidays are here and I’m so excited to bring you my 2022 gift guides!
Kitchen Essentials (under $70)
- Classic Paring Knife: High quality knives are essential for everyday use, and this one is durable and versatile.
- Classic 8” Chef Knife: Another essential for everyday use, this knife has an ergonomic handle and is precise – both of which are necessities!
- Stainless Steel Measuring Cups: Ditch the assorted, random measuring cups and keep it simple with one, high-quality set. These are well-designed and will last forever.
- Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons: Just say no to the plastic cheapies and go for a high quality set. Trust me, it’s worth it!
- 200-Year Old Sourdough Starter: Many people have jumped on the sourdough bandwagon over the past few years, but the foodies in your life will appreciate the history behind this one.
- Sourdough Bread Making Bundle: This set includes everything you need to start making sourdough. Make your gift extra special by including a few of my sourdough recipes with your gift: Fermented Sourdough Banana Zucchini Muffins, Overnight Fermented Sourdough Pancakes, Fermented Sourdough Cinnamon Rolls.
- Salt and Pepper Grinder: There is just something about freshly ground salt and pepper. If you’ve never ground your own and want to “up your game” in the kitchen, I highly recommend these.
Splurge-Worthy Kitchen Favorites
- Soda Stream: Fresh sparkling water available with the touch of a button? Yes, please! If you prefer glass bottles, you can choose this one.
- Stainless Steel Stockpot: This all-clad stockpot is durable, oven-safe, and heats evenly. If you’re cooking most of your meals at home, this versatile item is a staple.
- Stainless Steel Cookware: It’s time to ditch the toxins in your kitchen and invest in high quality stainless steel cookware. Trust me, they’ll last for years to come.
- Ice Cream Maker: Make your own ice cream, frozen yogurt, and sorbet with high quality ingredients for a tasty treat.
- Stainless Steel 12-Quart Stock Pot: If you are making broth regularly, a large stock pot is a must-have item.
- Hand Immersion Blender: Make soup season a breeze with this handy tool.
- Le Creuset Dutch Oven: You absolutely cannot go wrong with a Le Creuset. It’s a beautiful, functional piece that is worth the investment.
- Kitchenaid Artisan Series Mixer: We have all the heart eyes for this beautiful mixer!
Sweats and cozies
- Organic Cotton Robe from Coyuchi: With multiple designs and colors to choose from, you are certain to find a cozy robe that fits your style.
- Men’s Organic Cotton Joggers: Enjoy slow winter mornings with cozy, soft joggers, available in different colors.
- Women’s Organic Cotton Joggers: Relaxed, comfortable, and warm – just the way a good pair of joggers should be.
- Long Sleeve Loungewear Set: This ultra-comfy set has little details that make it stand out.
- Bombas Merino Wool Socks: Cozy socks are a must-have for winter! (Bombas has a great mission: For every pair of socks purchased, they donate a pair.)
- Organic Slippers: Keep your feet cozy warm on chilly days with a pair of Coyuchi room shoes, which were inspired by Japanese Uwabaki house slippers.
- Airplane Cardigan from Pact: A simple, warm cardigan is a must-have item – it can be dressed up or down, and goes with just about anything.
- Wool Hot Water Bottle Cover: Relax with a hot water bottle in the evening before bed, relieve aches and pains, or keep your lap warm while you’re working.
- West Elm Organic Sheets: You deserve the best while your body is recharging at night, and these sheets deliver just that – they are soft, breathable, and silky smooth.
- Ceramic Essential Oil Diffuser: This beautiful diffuser is made with ceramic and bamboo, and emits a lovely warm glow.
- Ombre hand-thrown stoneware mugs: Shop local and cozy up with a hot drink in one of these beautiful mugs.
- doTERRA Enrollment Kit: Cozy up your home with a diffuser and assortment of amazing, high quality essential oils.
- Primally Pure Crisp Smoky Woods: This is my all-time favorite scent from Primally Pure! The hand soap comes in a glass bottle and makes a fabulous gift, and the room spray is a great way to naturally freshen your home. Use the code ORGANIC15 to save 15%.
- Pottery Barn Cotton & Linen Quilt: After eyeing this quilt for a while, I finally got it, and it’s as amazing as expected. It comes in a variety of colors and is simple, fresh, and cozy.
- Pottery Barn Cotton Throw Blanket: This cozy throw blanket adds a nice bit of texture to your couch or guest bed, and comes in various colors so you can choose your favorite.
- Glass Electric Tea Kettle: Make a statement with this incredible electric tea kettle! Not only does it look nice on your counter, but it makes heating water quick and easy. (We have one at our office and it’s used daily!)
Spa & Self Care
- Castor oil pack kit: Make an affordable DIY castor oil pack with cotton flannel and organic castor oil.
- Primally Pure Starter Kit: Transitioning to natural, non-toxic personal care is made easier with this sampling kit which includes deodorant, body butter, lip balm, and everything spray. Use the code ORGANIC15 to save 15%.
- Primally Pure Spa Kit: Pamper your skin by dry brushing, taking a relaxing bath, and nourishing your skin with body oil. This kit includes everything you need! Use the code ORGANIC15 to save 15%.
- 100% Pure Beeswax Candles: Pure beeswax candles are non-toxic and clean-burning, giving off a warm, cozy glow and cleansing the air.
- Dry Brush: Boost circulation and promote skin health through dry brushing, which takes only a few minutes each day.
- Epsom Salts: Soaking in an epsom salt bath is a great way to support your immune system – it’s therapeutic and relaxing, too.
- PURE Lip Gloss: This lip gloss checks all the boxes: no synthetic dyes, plant-based ingredients, and silky smooth!
- Cultivate What Matters Goal Planner: Sometimes self-care means investing in a functional planner that will help you set goals, make plans, and track your progress. (And it helps that their planners are so beautiful, too!)
- Local Raw Honey: Check for local markets in your area to find local, raw honey from a beekeeper near you.
- 100% Cotton Tea Towels: We love pairing a tea towel with a beeswax candle or jar of honey for a simple, meaningful hostess gift.
- Fontana Candles: Shop a wide variety of beeswax + coconut oil candles, scented with pure essential oils. (Be sure to read more on their About page – they have a great story behind their business!) Use the code CARRIE15 to get 15% off your purchase.
- Match Cloche from Anthropologie: This piece is both functional and beautiful, making a lovely gift for any candle aficionado.
- Handmade Ceramic Kitchen Items: These handmade ceramic and stoneware pieces are functional and beautiful. The spoon rest and sponge holder are my favorites!
- Handthrown Mugs: A unique, handthrown ceramic mug makes a lovely hostess gift for any party or event you’re attending this holiday season.
- Sourdough Crock: This sourdough crock is also a favorite, and makes a great gift for the sourdough baker in your life.
Baby and Children
- Organic Cotton Footie PJs: These jammies are absolutely adorable and totally cozy for the littlest members of your family.
- Bunny Lovey Blanket: This adorable bunny blanket is perfect for babies and toddlers, and is made with quality materials so it’ll last for years.
- Wooden Peg People: Loose parts are wonderful for open-ended, imaginative play, and these rainbow painted peg people will also encourage color recognition and matching.
- Organic Cotton Bear Teether: Soft, cuddly, and perfect for teething, this little bear is sure to become a favorite.
- Organic Burp Cloth and Lovey Set: The fabric options in this shop are simply adorable, and you can opt for the lovey to include crinkle paper (which babies love!). This would make a great gift for expecting parents or a child under one.
- Wooden Balance Board: An open-ended toy like this makes an ideal gift for children – it’s fun and provides the opportunity for creative play. Children will love using a balance board to rock, balance, climb on, and slide down.
- Melissa & Doug Wooden Block Set: Wooden blocks are a classic! Need we say more?
- The Jesus Storybook Bible: Toddlers (and grown-ups!) will be captivated by the beautiful illustrations that accompany these best-loved stories from the Bible, where every story points to Jesus.
- When God Made You: This book reminds children that they are deeply loved and created with purpose. Warning: grown-ups may shed a few tears reading this precious book.
- The Ruthless Elimination of Hurry by John Mark Comer: It’s time to slow down and invest time and energy into your emotional and spiritual health.
- The Mama Natural Week-by-Week Guide to Pregnancy and Childbirth by Mama Natural: The go-to guide for natural pregnancy written by my dear friend Genevieve Howland makes a great gift for the expectant mother.
- The Grain-Free Family Table: This cookbook is packed with 125 delicious recipes for fresh, healthy everyday meals.
- Deliciously Organic: Each recipe features only organic, unprocessed and whole ingredients that everyone will love (including kids) and for all occasions (even for hard-to-please special guests). Get all of the grain-free adaptations for free HERE.
- Find Your People by Jennie Allen: The ache of loneliness is real, but it doesn’t have to be your reality. Discover how to dive in to cultivating real relationships and experience the full wonder of community.
- Cure Tooth Decay by Ramiel Nagel: This one may not seem to make a great gift for someone, but perhaps it’s time for you to treat yourself to natural healthcare and heal and prevent cavities this coming year!
- Dirty Electricity by Dr. Samuel Milham: Dirty Electricity tells the story of Dr. Samuel Milham, the scientist who first alerted the world about the frightening link between occupational exposure to electromagnetic fields and human disease.
- Dirty Genes by Dr. Ben Lynch: This book dives in to identifying “dirty” genes in your body and how to clean them up and optimize your physical and mental health.
- Nourishing Traditions by Sally Fallon: This is a classic when it comes to natural food, health, and wellness. It’s a resource that you will find yourself referring to time and time again.
- The Nourishing Traditions Book of Baby & Child Care by Sally Fallon: All of the natural goodness of the book mentioned above, but specific to babies and children.
- Radical Medicine by Louisa Williams: If you want to dive into the root causes of disease and holistic healing, this is an excellent resource. It is a textbook-style volume that covers an incredible variety of topics.