Tuna dip makes for a great snack that is rich in protein and healthy fats. You can serve it with raw vegetables, sourdough, or grain-free crackers.
I recommend purchasing tuna that is packed in water and wild-caught. Two of my favorite brands are Safe Catch and Wild Planet.
When it comes to mayonnaise, many are made with inflammatory oils such as canola or vegetable oil, so I recommend either making your mayo homemade or purchasing a brand like Primal Kitchen or Sir Kensington’s.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- 3 (425g) cans of wild tuna
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Celtic Sea Salt
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup capers
- Combine tuna, mayo, zest, lemon juice, sour cream, sea salt, and olive oil in a food processor until smooth. Stir in capers. Chill for 2-3 hours, then serve cold with raw vegetables, sourdough, or crackers.
- Serving Size: 1