This easy Garlic Chicken recipe has quickly become a new family favorite. It’s easy to prepare, and the fragrance of the garlic combined with the slightly sweet sauce is a winning combination!
You can serve the garlic chicken with a side of sautéed greens, Caesar salad, roasted carrots with herbed yogurt, or one of my favorites – sautéed zucchini with garlic and lemon.
When I made this for the family, the kids immediately asked when I was going to make it again. They liked it that much! Whip this up next time you’re making dinner for the family and I’m pretty sure everyone will be singing your praises!Print
Easy Garlic Chicken Recipe (Grain-Free, Paleo)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- 4 tablespoons ghee, divided
- 1 head garlic, each clove peeled and sliced into thin pieces
- Celtic sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- Place 2 tablespoons of the ghee and the garlic slices in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Cook until garlic begins to soften, about 2-3 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, remove the garlic and set aside in a bowl.
- Season both sides of the chicken breasts with sea salt and pepper. Place the chicken in the pan with the hot ghee and cook until cooked through, about 5-6 minutes on each side (depending on the thickness of the chicken breasts). When the chicken is cooked through, add the remaining 2 tablespoons ghee, maple syrup and cooked garlic slices and gently stir to incorporate. Serve chicken breasts with the garlic sauce spooned over top.
I only test the recipes on my site with the listed ingredients and measurements. If you would like to try a substitution, you are welcome to share what you used and how it turned out in the comments below. Thanks!
- Serving Size: Serves 4
Food Photography: Becky Winkler