These Triple Chocolate Brownie Cookies use a combination of three different chocolates to create a rich cookie that you’ll definitely want to pair with a tall glass of milk!
If you’d like to only bake a few at a time, you can scoop the dough into balls, freeze, and then bake straight from the freezer. You’ll need to add about 3-4 minutes of extra baking time if you choose to do this.
Here are some other fun grain-free cookie recipes you and your family will love!
Flourless Almond and Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
Homemade Grain-Free Thin Mints
Nut-Free, Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Grain-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies (these is my very favorite gf chocolate chip cookie recipe!)
Triple Chocolate Brownie Cookies (Grain-Free)
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 8.8 ounces bittersweet chocolate chips
- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup organic cane sugar
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Celtic sea salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Place the unsweetened chocolate, bittersweet chocolate chips and butter in a large heatproof bowl and set over a saucepan of simmering water, stirring frequently until melted. Remove the bowl from the pan and set aside to cool slightly.
- Beat the eggs and sugar in a large bowl with electric mixer at medium-high until thick and pale, about 4 minutes. Add the vanilla. Reduce the speed to low and add the chocolate mixture and mix until throughly combined, about 1 minute.
- Whisk the coconut flour, arrowroot, baking powder, and sea salt in a small bowl. Fold the flour mixture and chocolate chips into the batter. Cover the bowl and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes. The dough will look more like a thick brownie batter at this point.
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF and adjust the rack to the middle position. Line a cookie sheet with unbleached parchment paper. Spoon a heaping 1 tablespoon portion of batter per cookie and give about 1 1/2 inches space in-between each cookie. Bake for 11 minutes. Cool and serve.
- Serving Size: Makes about 16 cookies
Photo Credit: Becky Winkler