Wedge Salad with Garlic and Yogurt Dressing is one of my staple salad recipes for the family.
The dressing pairs really well with a cold wedge of iceberg lettuce, as well as grilled meats, veg and seafood.
You can make a large batch of the dressing and store it in the fridge to use all week long.
Here are some other salad recipes you might enjoy:
Peach and Arugula Salad
Tomato Blueberry and Burrata Salad
Chicken Salad with Dates and Macadamia
Classic Caesar Salad Dressing
Wedge Salad with Garlic and Yogurt Dressing
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: Makes about 1 cup
- Category: Side Dish
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 1 cup whole, plain yogurt (use coconut or almond milk yogurt for dairy-free)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2–3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon Celtic sea salt
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, cut into wedges
- Place all ingredients in a large mason jar and blend with a hand-immersion blender until smooth. (You can also blend in a blender.) Pour dressing over iceberg wedge and serve.
Keywords: wedge salad with garlic and yogurt dressing